2009. április 15., szerda

Quick note

I'm glad because it seems that a lot of people are getting information from this blog and find it useful. But I have to make it clear again that unfortunately I'm not yet anywhere in Africa. When I'm not flying somewhere over this small country I sit in my office in Budapest and do the art thing wishing I could speed up time.
On this blog I just wanted to share information that I have gathered through the last few months since I decided that Africa will be the place for me. Maybe it'll be of help to others who are in the same situation who share the same dream. And also saves some time. Maybe even give some tips. And hopefully it'll be my diary.
Press on and hope to meet you all in and over Africa!
Photo: Frederik Rasmusen via his blog: Flying in Tanzania for Safari AirLink

Nincsenek megjegyzések: